Pages

Mar 7, 2010

BLACK, YOU MANIAC!

I have a question for you all! How many of you have been asked if you wore too much black?
I have personlly been asked several times, heard jokes about if I was going to a funeral,etc., but then again I can't help but wonder, and this leads into another question, if people generally aren't up to date with runways, trends, etc.?
PEOPLE - there is a few great, great sites that will give you all the info if you are confused about the lastest trends.

By the way, the outfit(left) is such a great example of mixing the rough with the soft.


Well, let me give you a few ideas:
That should get you started!

Don't forget to comment and leave your answer to the question. I wanna know your thoughts on the matter!
Picture is just proof - all black is back and definately doesn't mean funeral any more.

Ann-Kristin | DELUXE GARBAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment