Pages

Jan 11, 2013

NEW BOOTS!

Ever since my boyfriend and I had a conversation about my military boots and how he thought they had more than served their life due to my excessive use of them (they did really go with EVERYTHING), and after that I decided to trash them (I should never have listened!)

I have been in he constant lookout for my bootromance to restart ever since and I think I have found them... Well, it's worth the try. 

Introducing: 

My new Dune boots:



RYLEE - Chain and Buckle detail Leather Calf Boot

They cost me about 700 Danish kroner (around €90) in Illum in Copenhagen.

Btw, Dune has sales so, knock yourselves out on this link:

http://www.dune.co.uk/sale-deptsale_pg1/

Lets see if they measure up to my dear beloved military boots.

 By  AnnKristin | DELUXE GARBAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment