Pages

Nov 16, 2013

My Favourite clay mask!


So here is it! The best in the world. Love it! 

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask.

How come I love it?
Well it gives me clearer skin thats for sure. For a few days after it seems likeI have more impurities but when they disappear my skin is as clear as possible.
I do this mask once a week (when I am a good girl).. And I can definitely see the difference when I don't. 

It's not available in Portugal yet, but until then you can buy it online for €18 (+/-) on their website www.origins.com



The beauty of a clay mask! <3


Shhh... It's a secret to clearer skin! 

It's been with me since I can remember and having my mom as a "materialist/skin therapist/dermatologist" as soon as I got the smallest pimple, this was all over my face..

When you apply it to a damp face, you leave it on for 10 minutes and it goes really dry.. That's the point. Wash off with warm water and tadaaaa!  Done! 


I bought this one in the Copenhagen Airport.. Duty free.. Woohoo! Next time I'm there I'll buy more products to try and retry. Loved this brand sinceI was a little girl .. Takes me so far back!

Everyone should give this a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment