Pages

Jan 2, 2014

Xmas and NYE

So, once again, I haven't been posting anything for a while but I guess that Christmas and New Years Eve prep as kept me pretty occupied in Lisbon, as well as the actual Xmas and NYE itself.

Since my last post from my agency's 20 year party I have done a few things..

For example:
 
I have been to London.. Yes, on my own. No boyfriends allowed trip. Went for a casting and was so lucky to stay at my friend's, V's house. It was a great trip and me who had never been to London, loved it. LIke so many others, I could live there despite the grey weather - nothing can be worse than my country so.. 

Me at Buckingham Palace (Thanks V for bringing me).

London's "Chinatown". Could we PLEASE get one in Lisbon??? PLEASE ? =)

Castings, castings, castings... Great way to see London, or wait... great way to see the tube. :/

More pictures in another post will come.


Nuno Velez was so kind to offer me some clothes after I did a favor for him. :) Love the pants! Cant wait to show them to you with an outfit post. 



These are one of them Im wearing to the launch party of Pedro Crispim's new project "Styling Project". Watch out for that. It will be an online magazine for us to follow and get great tips and tricks of how to be very stylish... Oh Pedro, you SPOIL us. You can style me any time. :D
The cover of the first edition was the British model, Fiona shot by photographer Carlos Rodrigues.

Filipe Villey(model), me and Filipe Salgueiro (actor/model)

Just me and Filipe. I'mwearing (if anyone cares) Nuno Velez pants, H&M top, Zara jacket and jewelry by Swarowski. =)





Another exciting thing happened in 2013. I got my second Flirt Gourmet order.
Let me introduce you. 
Flirt Gourmet (www.facebook.com/flirtbakery) is my little dream of a catering business. 
A friend of mine had once tasted my cinnamon rolls that I brought with me to a model job (yes, models do eat sweets) and he loved it. and he decided to surprise his girlfriend with a treat, a heart shaped cinnamon roll cake. Thanks!

And here you go... You may salivate now..


I was also booked to be model for Sisley's blogger night event for all the famous Portuguese bloggers to see the new collection. It was a great event with many sweet fashionistas where they could dress me from the new collection as they would like and then take photos with or without me of their looks. 
If I loved it,then Im sure they did as well. 
I am in love with the pink (see picture below) by the way.



It was also Marta's birthday... (my great neighbour)

Look what I made her. 



2013 also made my dog, BamBam a better dog, cuz now he learned the art of balancing things on his head. The world is a better place now. Amen.






He also became friends with his best friend of all times, Bock the Labrador.


Yes... they're super cute together.

And that's all folks.
2013 wasn't for me what I expected it to be, but I guess that is my own doing as we get what we fight for and maybe, I didn't fight hard enough except towards the end of it. Therefore, I give you my New Years resolutions so I am bound and so I can see for myself next year by this time when I am far away from my professional reality today.

Resolutions:
- Take better care of myself and skin (to get manicures more often, pedicures, hair done, etc.) Be a more "me"-person.
- Grow Flirt Gourmet.
- Blogging more often, sharing my point of view to the world.
- Working out 5 times a week. No exceptions. 
- Eat better. Less chocolate mainly.
- Read more books
- Go out more. 
- Be a better person.




No comments:

Post a Comment